Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's my birthday and I'll kvetch if I wanna






Hi, Everyone,

Sorry I've been so lax about doing my Xcargo blog postings. But, well, things have just been fantastically complicated over the last few weeks. I've had classes to teach, lectures to prepare, taxes to get ready... I threw my back act. And I had a bout of something called "benign positional vertigo," which is perfectly harmless, but you feel sorta like Dorothy in the tornado except Toto bailed out for a Dramamine someplace back around Nebraska.

But, today, I simply have to start posting again. And I've got reason. It's my birthday. And I'm now fifty-three years old.

Which means I'm not 22 years old any more. And I have to wear reading glasses. And I'm taking Lipitor, and folic acid, and high blood pressure meds, and baby aspirin …once a day.

So, let's celebrate. Ready?

Whoop-de-freaking-doo.

Onward and upward.







Copyright © 2010 Michael Jay Tucker

No comments:

Post a Comment