Monday, April 10, 2006

ah, sh*t

Jeez, but the Left irritates me. I’m supposed to be a Leftie . . . or at least that’s what hyperventilating libertarians tell me when I suggest that just maybe we could use public schools and state roads . . . but, you know, sometimes . . . all the same . . .

Like for instance:

I see in the paper that the plumbers’ union in Philadelphia has come down with a Diktat against waterless urinals because it means fewer bribes for organized crim- . . .er, I mean, less work for the guild. And the union leadership’s gotten pretty darn fierce about it.

Which means, of course, the union has handed a nearly perfect weapon to its own enemies, and at this very moment the Greens who ought to be the plumbers’ natural allies are staring in aghast horror and thinking about all those millions of gallons of clean water that COULD have been saved but won’t be . . . and Right-wing Pundits are jumping up and down and saying “See? See? We told you they were a threat to everything pure and beautiful.”

So, note to the union:

Gee, Guys, why don’t you just to shoot yourself in the head? Be a lot quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment