Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day 2014

I write this on Memorial Day. As such, I use this entry to express my thanks to all the vets who lived and died in service to this nation and to peace everywhere.

Thank you.







*

One other thing…

I have been watching the VA scandal. You know the one I mean? The one that involves soldiers dying while the government stonewalled and falsified data?

And I have an idea.

We find out whoever is responsible. We take that person or persons, give them a full canteen, three days rations, and a sharp stick…

Then we airdrop 'em in someplace like, oh, I don't know, backwater Afghanistan, and let 'em walk home.

If they make it, no hard feelings. If they don't…well, that sort of solves the problem too, doesn't it?

1 comment:

  1. David Heavner3:25 PM

    I like the way you think Mr Tucker!

    ReplyDelete