Wednesday, October 19, 2011

adventures in cafe living

I'm writing this in Boston King Coffee, a great café in Woburn. I highly recommend it. But it took some little courage for me to come in here today. That's because my history with the place hasn't been exactly thrilling lately. You'll recall I've mentioned my adventures here a couple of times lately. First, I was in a while back and there was a robbery and shootout at a jewelry store directly upstairs. I spent the rest of the day behind yellow crime scene tape waiting to be interviewed by police. Then, second, last week, I went in again and got promptly balled out by a harpy-yuppie-bully-lady who was on a major psycho power trip and I happened to be handy. Great stuff if you want into verbal abuse. I'm not.

So, basically, hold your breath.

*

Twenty-four later. No bullets. No snotty aging yuppies with a Catherine The Great complex.

Three cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment