Saturday, October 08, 2011

din of us altogether

Strange. I am writing here as if in a private journal. I am saying things that I would never have said in the old e-zine version of Xcargo, which went out regularly to 1000 people I knew would get it.

Yet, I can't help but think that my privacy will be…alas…almost perfect. The reality is that there are so many blogs, so many pages, so many forums, so many confessions expressed on the web that no one would have time to read them all. And I am relatively obscure, not to say boring. Who would search me out among all those other, most interesting choices?

Thus I fear for our liberty. We are helpless before our elites. We are silenced by them. Not by the usual process of gags and censors. But by babble. No one can hear any one of us in the din of all of us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment