Saturday, December 10, 2005

Dutch Treat . . .

Speaking of Islamic extremism (see the entry below this one) . . .

It is now just over a year since Dutch film maker Theo van Gogh was allegedly murdered by Mohammed Bouyeri, who was allegedly an Islamic extremist and not merely a pig-brained lout with a Jack the Ripper complex. And, interestingly enough, on the anniversary of van Gogh’s death, I heard on the radio several Moslem clerics getting very huffy and demanding the West show greater tolerance. In fact, the implication was that we oughta apologize while we’re at it.

So let me get this straight. You shoot me, and I’m at fault and need to grovel a little.

Okay.

But . . . if that’s the case . . . logically . . . then the reverse ought also be true . . . and if the West wants your friendship . . . then we ought to just nuke the chicken-snot outta ya at the first opportunity.

I mean, if that’s the way the system works.

No comments:

Post a Comment