Sunday, December 05, 2010

whimper, whine, pout

I'm online and reading an article about how one of the big newspapers has hired a famed blogger to write for it.

Sigh. Grumble. Kvetch.

I've been blogging for years. In fact, I had an ezine (an emailed publication) before there was a Web. My explosive-cargo or Xcargo (now explosive-cargo.blogspot.com has been around in one form or another since 1990.

But, does anyone hire ME to pontificate at major newspapers? Noooooo.

Of course, one might suggest that a slight total lack of talent may play some small role in all this. But we shan't listen to such base canards. Nor malevolent mallards. No. That would be foul. Or fowl. Six of one.

So, instead, I shall simply sit here and whimper. And pout. I do that quite well. It's when my little lower lip trembles that I'm particularly heart-breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment