Monday, November 29, 2021

Melting Away Again In Margaritaville …


 Some of my candles...


My current blog posting, all about melting candle wax, preparing candle wax, and spilling candle wax on very sensitive places. Great fun for everyone...


Okay, back to candle making!


Time before last, I talked a bit about wicks and made many very stupid jokes about being wick-ed and so on. This time, we’re going to get around to actually melting wax. Yes, it’s going to be a hot time in the double boiler tonight.


As you’ll recall, I got into candle making out of sheer boredom. It was lockdown and there wasn’t much to do, and there’s only so many times you can order delivery from The Pit Barbecue or Fortune Garden Chinese and pretend that you’re eating out. So, I turned to candles for, ah, a spark of life.


I had a bunch of used candle stubs left over from various times and places, and I had some other wax from one place or another, including some “curse-reversing candles” that I’d gotten, kinda as a joke, but which proved to not reverse many curses that I’ve seen, and, truth, given how dimly they burned, they weren’t really that great as candles, either. But maybe I’m being too harsh. And, honestly, once I get the incantation right, and sacrifice a few small furry animals by the light of a full moon, I’m sure they’ll do just fine.


Anyway…


https://www.michaeljaytucker.com/post/melting-away-again-in-margaritaville

No comments:

Post a Comment