Monday, April 20, 2020

Max Boot On Why Republicans Must Endorse Biden

Here's an fascinating piece. Max Boot, one of the more amazing of the conservatives who have decided that Trump is toxic waste, is writing in the Washington Post that if you're a Republican and if you're honorable, then you must endorse Biden.

In a word, whoa.

But good for you, Mr. Boot. Well said.



You know who...

~


About me: I’m a writer and former journalist who has published material on everything from computers to the Jazz Age. (Among my small claims to fame is that I interviewed Steve Jobs just after that talented if complicated man got kicked out of Apple, and just before the company’s Board came begging him to come back.)

Please check out my new book, Padre: To The Island, a meditation on mortality, grief, and joy, based on the lives and deaths of two of the most amazing and unconventional people I ever met, my mother and father.

No comments:

Post a Comment