Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Better late than never...

You do have to give him credit for changing his mind. Just wish he'd realized the truth a little earlier.

From HuffPost: Former Coronavirus Skeptic Warns Others To Take Pandemic Seriously After Infection by Josephine Harvey




About me: I’m a writer and former journalist who has published material on everything from computers to the Jazz Age. (Among my small claims to fame is that I interviewed Steve Jobs just after that talented if complicated man got kicked out of Apple, and just before the company’s Board came begging him to come back.)

Please check out my new book, Padre: To The Island, a meditation on mortality, grief, and joy, based on the lives and deaths of two of the most amazing and unconventional people I ever met, my mother and father.

  Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment