Sunday, May 17, 2020

Race Mixing and Social Distancting and Communism (oh my)

I'm just old enough to remember signs like the one in the black and white photo in the composite below. I didn't understand it then or now, but I do recall it. 

Now, the second one, the one in color...the "social distancing is communism"one...

In a word, huh?





Same scare tactics, different morons. #AnyDemocrat #BetterThanTrump #FallInLine #STFU #GoJoe #ScumbagTrump #ImpeachCorruptTrumpAgain #CriminalPresident #TrumpResign •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• dem·a·gogue noun
a political leader who gains popularity in a democracy by exploiting prejudice and ignorance to arouse the common people, whipping up the passions of the crowd and shutting down reasoned deliberation. “Trump is a demagogue who is truly the enemy of the people and is destroying America from within.” •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 🇺🇸@trumpeached 🇺🇸 #TrumpPeached #TrumpTrash #TrumpMeMeMe #LaziestPresidentEver #EnemyOfThePeople #TraitorTrump #AmericanDisgrace #RepublicanCancer #GreatestFraudEver #HateMonger #MostCorruptPresidentEver #WorstPresidentEver #Trump #YOULIE #LockHimUp #NotMyPresident🖕 ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Repost @nofascism
A post shared by I Have The Greatest Followers! (@trumpeached) on






***
Please check out my new book, Padre, a meditation on mortality, grief, and joy, based on the lives and deaths of two of the most amazing and unconventional people I ever met, my mother and father. https://www.amazon.com/Padre-Island-Michael-Jay-Tucker/dp/1792646909

About me: I’m a writer and former journalist who has published material on everything from computers to the Jazz Age. (Among my small claims to fame is that I interviewed Steve Jobs just after that talented if complicated man got kicked out of Apple, and just before the company’s Board came begging him to come back.)

No comments:

Post a Comment